I Love Cebu: Online Travel Guide

A local guide to Cebu's finest mainstream and best-kept secret destinations.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Everything Yummy at I.T. Park

We had a good time at Everything Yummy restaurant at EBloc2 I.T. Park in Apas, Cebu City last Monday, April 20, 2015. The food was indeed yummy and the price is reasonable. Parking is a bit of a problem though as is always the case in I.T. Park.



I ordered crunchy shredded salad and chicken in garlic, beans, and olive oil. I agree with Sun.Star Cebu's "The Best of Cebu" and Trip Advisor's top rating for this restaurant.



NAME OF RESTAURANT: Everything Yummy
OPERATING HOURS: 9:00 AM to 10:30 PM, Daily
LOCATION: Ground Floor, EBloc2 I.T. Park, Apas, Cebu City (Google Maps Link)
TELEPHONE NUMBER: (032) 410-6511

I LOVE CEBU RATING: bookmark,toolbar,star,favouritebookmark,toolbar,star,favouritebookmark,toolbar,star,favouritebookmark,toolbar,star,favouritestar,favourite,bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment